Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If only..

I had the money to afford all of these shoes I'm currently wishing I could purchase. Actually, even if I did, I'd only wear a handful of them frequent enough to get my money's worth because I forget that by going back to school in a few weeks means trekking to and from classes in the frozen tundra that is Champaign, Illinois. Hmph. Anyway.


Baker's, $69.99

How Kim Kardashian are these? Ankle straps always trick me, because I figure they're a lot cuter than they are until they cut off the length of your leg, therefore making you look stubby. But whatever, I need a more professional pair of nude pumps than my marbled peep toe ones.


Forever 21, $24.80

I have wanted some black wedges for sooo long, but have yet to get them. I really don't know why, I guess because it's a way to get bring in some height and style to a casual outfit, but you don't look like some hooker walking to class in 5-inch stilettos.


Forever 21, $35.80

My sister would probably make fun of me for wanting these. This is as probably as close to any sort of camping/hiking/outdoorsy activity I would get. Sherling-lined high heeled boots. I just picture them with leggings and chunky layered sweaters.


Ruthie Davis, "Spike" from Fall/Winter 2010

These could kill someone. And I want them. The price wasn't listed on the actual Ruthie Davis site, but I remember seeing somewhere that they're well over a grand. I just don't get how you could not want sleek booties covered in spikes in the back. Totally perfect for back-kicking the annoying sluts behind you in line at the bathroom in Red Lion, complaining about how their bronzer has already faded.


Ruthie Davis, "Dart" from Spring/Summer 2010

I know, these are from last year's collection, but the Tiffany blue bottom with the back-zipper detailing rivals that of red-soled Loubies. Well not completely, but whatever.

Obviously only a few of these are actually reasonable, and I really hope that my husband is rich enough to afford these ridiculous shoe desires I randomly get. The sad thing is I'm so serious since journalists don't make much $$$$. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment